- This event has passed.
Pushpay’s Church Distrupt-FREE online conference
May 12, 2021
Church Disrupt combines inspirational stories about overcoming challenges with practical advice for how to take action, shared by innovative church leaders and staff from around the country. Come together with like-minded church leaders and staff to learn about the future of church, how to leverage technology to reach members of every generation, address the hot-button issues on the Church’s future, and creative ways Pushpay can help solve ministry challenges. There will be nearly 20 speakers and 12 interactive breakout sessions led by pastors and thought leaders from around the country. Keynote speakers and sessions will include:
- Andy Stanley, Senior Pastor at North Point Community Church – Keynote Speaker
- Molly Matthews, CEO of Pushpay—Keynote Speaker
- DawnCheré Wilkerson, Lead Pastor at Vous Church—Keynote Speaker
- Church Finance and Stewardship: For finance directors and staff interested in improving giving outcomes, this series will provide best practices in giving and donor development strategies and the shift to digital giving
- Digital Discipleship: For pastors and staff looking for ways to improve their digital footprint and increase online engagement, this breakout session will offer best practices and technology for hybrid worship experiences and tips on how to engage members digitally
- Church Technology: A behind the scenes look at the future of Pushpay’s technology and how to get the most out of existing solutions. Attendees will learn about new products coming down the pipeline, pro tips on leveraging existing product offerings and best practices for helping older congregants and staff embrace technology
- Catholic Digital Engagement: For Catholic parishes interested in leveraging technology to improve church operations and engagement, this session will showcase how to leverage technology to bring parishioners back to Mass and best practices for helping parish staff embrace new technologies.
For more information about Church Disrupt, or how to register, visit www.ChurchDisrupt.com.