NOTE: As of July 31, 2022, this item has been marked as expired, and will no longer be displayed on the classifieds listing page.
- Provide supervision and encouragement for single parents in the single parent ministry. Establish progress goals based on individual needs of residents and provide support in meeting each goal
- Provide supervision and ensure training for other employees working with single parents.
- Required to live on campus.
- Part of salary package includes tax free income of apartment, utilities, food as well as most of gas for transportation.
- Yearly vacation opportunities and routine support from several experienced staff