(405) 425-5070

Residential Counselor Couples (Tennessee Children’s Home)

- Tennessee Children's Home


Residential Counselor Couples: All campuses are accepting applications for current and future full-time Residential Counselors to be responsible for the day-to-day care, guidance, and training of the youth assigned to residence, all in keeping with the program policies and procedures.

For more information

Dana Lawson, HR/QI Director
Tennessee Children's Home
PO Box 10
Spring Hill, TN

(931) 486-2274 ext. 225
[email protected]