Effective date: August 1, 2019
Full-Time Faculty: Psychology
Position is full-time with salary commensurate with education and experience.
Qualifications: Applicants must be able to teach a variety of lower-and upper-division courses in psychology, including courses related to behavior, neuroscience, statistics, and research.
Preference will be given to candidates with a Ph.D. All applicants should demonstrate strong communication skills and interest in the academic and spiritual development of undergraduate students. A successful candidate will be an active member of the churches of Christ / Stone Campbell heritage and demonstrate a commitment to Christian education. York College is a private Christian institution of higher learning affiliated with the churches of Christ.
- Provide up to 27 hours of classroom instruction per academic year
- Participate in departmental assessment
- Serve on campus wide committees as assigned
- Serve on department/division committees as assigned
- Maintain office hours
- Serve as an academic advisor
For more information on this career opportunity, visit www.york.edu/employment
For more information
Dr. Shane Mountjoy, Provost