The New Mexico Christian Children’s Home is currently seeking married couples for House Parents in Training. NMCCH is a private, not-for-profit, Christian organization serving children in need since 1954 and is supported by the generous donations of churches and individuals.
Our House Parents work a one week on/one week off schedule and serve the needs of 6-10 children in their care.
- Be at least 21 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Ability and desire to work and live with youth
- Ability to pass a thorough background check and reference verification procedure
- Must be married at least two years
Some benefits include:
- Housing and utilities (both on and off duty)
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan, with company match up to 5 percent
For inquiries, contact Allen Mann, Director of Public Relations at [email protected] or call (575) 356-5372. Please visit our website at http://nmcch.org for more information and to fill out our online application.