LIVE YOUR PURPOSE!
Our team is looking for a Media Specialist.
The media specialist will work in a public relations and development team composed of five people under the supervision of the Director of Development. The successful media specialist will have the responsibility of working in online and print media to develop and maintain effective communications strategies with the public. Additionally, the media specialist may be expected to develop intra-organization communication products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (Associate degree may be considered if strongly relevant)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent computer software skills covering standalone, networked and online media
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills
- Commitment to confidentiality, sensitivity, and empowerment of others
- Professional presentation and attitude with coworkers, clients, vendors and general public
- 3+ years of proven work experience in online and print media
- 1+ years of proven experience in a non-profit environment or working with non-profit clients
- Demonstrated experience in MS Office, NeonCRM, WordPress, HTML, Adobe CS, Google G-suite
- Familiarity with online payment gateway integration, especially as related to social media platforms
Additional Requirements as required under CYFD licensing
- Proof of academic records
- Successful completion of a national criminal records background check (to include fingerprinting)