LIVE YOUR PURPOSE!
Our team is looking for an HR Administrator.
This is a new position serving the employees of NMCCH. Our HR Specialist should thrive in the role of sole HR professional, and be capable of navigating the complexities of a residential operation responsible for the safety and well-being of children, with some staff members living on-site. This is a hands-on position that will get to do everything from identifying strategies and best practices, to filing employee records and hanging compliance posters. Ultimately, you will foster a healthy workplace by ensuring our HR procedures run smoothly at all times.
- 3+ years of proven work experience in HR including recruitment, policy, and employee relations
- Degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- HR certification
- Solid understanding of federal and NM employment legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Good computer, research, and data collection skills
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills
- Commitment to confidentiality, sensitivity, and empowerment of others
- Professional presentation and attitude with coworkers, clients, vendors and general public
Additional Requirements as required under CYFD licensing
- Proof of academic records
- Successful completion of a national criminal records background check (to include fingerprinting)