(405) 425-5070

On-campus Houseparents (Potter Children’s Home)

- Potter Children's Home

On Campus Houseparents (need two couples)

  • Potter Children’s Home employs both the husband and the wife.
  • The Couple provides 24-hour supervision of boys or girls – mostly teens.
  • This couple must have a willingness to serve young people who have experienced significant trauma.
  • Couple is Required to live on campus.
  • Part of salary package includes tax free income of apartment, utilities, food as well as most of gas for transportation.
  • Yearly vacation opportunities and routine support from several experienced staff

Chris Hagan, (270) 843-3038 or [email protected]

For more information

Chris Hagan
Potter Children's Home
2350 Nashville Road
Bowling Green, KY

(270) 843-3038
[email protected]