On Campus Houseparents (need two couples)
- Potter Children’s Home employs both the husband and the wife.
- The Couple provides 24-hour supervision of boys or girls – mostly teens.
- This couple must have a willingness to serve young people who have experienced significant trauma.
- Couple is Required to live on campus.
- Part of salary package includes tax free income of apartment, utilities, food as well as most of gas for transportation.
- Yearly vacation opportunities and routine support from several experienced staff
Chris Hagan, (270) 843-3038 or [email protected]