LIVE YOUR PURPOSE!
Our team is looking for House Parents.
The New Mexico Christian Children’s Home is currently seeking married couples for House Parents. House Parents work a one week on/one week off schedule with 8-12 children (with their own children included in the count.).
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years of age or older
- A valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Ability and desire to live with youth
- Good interpersonal skills and strong ability to work with others
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Professional presentation and attitude with coworkers, clients, vendors and general public
- 3+ years of proven work experience in residential childcare
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Additional Requirements as required under CYFD licensing
- Proof of academic records
- Successful completion of a national criminal records background check (to include fingerprinting)