College of Business at Lipscomb University
College of Business, Department of Management, Entrepreneurship and Marketing
The mission of the Lipscomb University College of Business is to “develop business leaders who embrace the values and virtues of Jesus.” The college is highly rated by both Bloomberg/Business Week and Poets & Quants. Lipscomb University is centrally located in Nashville, Tennessee, a vibrant and rapidly growing business and health care center. The university is associated with the churches of Christ, and members with an advanced degree in business are encouraged to apply. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, faith-oriented and student-centered business program.
Position Start Date: Beginning January 1, 2020, or later as mutually agreed
Health Care Administration (F0098P)
- An earned doctorate degree (PhD, DBA, DHA or equivalent). Doctoral students nearing graduation will be considered.
- Demonstrated teaching experience in business.
- Record of scholarship to qualify the faculty member as Scholarly Academic (SA) under AACSB accreditation standards. Recent doctoral graduates are qualified for five years.
- Industry experience strongly preferred.
- Business analytics knowledge and experience strongly preferred.
Rank and Salary: Experience and qualifications will determine academic rank and salaries are nationally competitive by AACSB standards.
Application Information: Interested candidates should apply electronically at https://lipscomb.peopleadmin.com/postings/search
Review of applications will continue until all positions are filled.
For more information
Bart Liddle, MBA, PhD, Associate Dean of the College of Business Lipscomb University
One University Park Drive