The New Mexico Christian Children’s Home is a private, non-for-profit, Christian organization serving children in need since 1954 and is supported by the generous donations of churches and individuals.
Director of Residential Homes
The Director of Residential Homes oversees the Residential Homes in compliance with State standards. Oversees staff and enrollment of children.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from an accredited school in Social Work or Related Field
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Ability to pass a thorough background check and reference verification procedure
- Organizational skills and a passion for working with adults and children
Some benefits of working at the New Mexico Christian Children’s Home include:
- Housing, utilities and internet access provided
- Health,Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan, with company match up to 5 percent
For inquiries, contact Allen Mann, Director of Public Relations at [email protected] or call 575-356-5372. Please visit our website at http://nmcch.org for more information and to fill out our online application.