LIVE YOUR PURPOSE!
Our team is looking for a Director of Operations.
The Director of Operations manages a team of seven to eight direct reports with an entire department of thirty-five employees. The successful candidate will be actively engaged in daily program and facility operations as well as strategic planning. This Director will be expected to learn current NMCCH needs and methodologies, as well as improve strategies and processes to optimize NMCCH’s operational performance in all respects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 3+ years of proven work experience in relevant program management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent computer, research, and data collection skills
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills
- Commitment to confidentiality, sensitivity, and empowerment of others
- Professional presentation and attitude with coworkers, clients, vendors and general public
- 3+ years of proven experience in targeted areas of focus such as children and families
- Demonstrated experience in program development
- Demonstrated experience in physical plant and/or residential development
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Master’s Degree in relevant field
Additional Requirements as required under CYFD licensing
- Proof of academic records
- Successful completion of a national criminal records background check (to include fingerprinting)