LIVE YOUR PURPOSE!
Our team is looking for a Director of Finance.
The Director of Finance manages a team of three employees (receivables, payables, bookkeeping) and is actively engaged in daily business operations as well as strategic financial analysis and planning. The successful candidate will be expected to learn current NMCCH needs and methodologies, as well as improve processes and strategies to optimize NMCCH’s financial performance in all respects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics or relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent computer, research, and data collection skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Commitment to confidentiality, sensitivity, and empowerment of others
- Professional presentation and attitude with coworkers, clients, vendors and general public
- 3+ years of proven work experience in financial operations
- 1+ years of proven work experience in QuickBooks Enterprise
- 2+ years of proven work experience in non-profit accounting
- Solid understanding of federal and NM financial requirements and guidelines
- Demonstrated IT background in Windows client/server environments
- Master’s Degree in relevant field
Additional Requirements as required under CYFD licensing
- Proof of academic records
- Successful completion of a national criminal records background check (to include fingerprinting)